I used 3 Memory Box dies for this card: Woodland Branch, Resting Birds and Puffy Clouds.
I couldn't quite find a paper that I thought would fit for the birds, so I covered them with Platinum Colored Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel from Ranger and heat embossed them.
For the branch I used a brown DP and the clouds are made with white shimmering paper. I used 2 different DPs for the background - the one with beige and white squares is from Maja Design and the green patterned one is from My Mind's Eye.
I machine stitched around the edges of the inner square, and all edges are inked with Walnut Stain ink. I stamped a greeting working both as "happy birthday" and as "congratulations" in Norwegian, so the card can be used for different occasions.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Party Time Tuesdays - #110 Die Cuts
2) Artistic Inspirations - Things with Wings
3) Crafting When We Can - Earth, Air, Fare, Water (Air)
4) Make My Monday - Inspired by Nature
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes