This is the first time I use acetate on a card, and I'm sure going to use it again - I like the possibilities it gives to combine the front and the inside of the card.
I cut out an oval with an X-cut die and used a sentiment from a Dylusions stamp set - I chose to stamp it on the Prima DP with honeycomb pattern that I attached to the inside of the card.
The front is decorated with lots of pearls and various die cuts using scraps. The butterfly die came free with a magazine, the flowers are made using a Memory Box die, and for the leaves and card base I've used Spellbinder dies.
I added a bit of Diamond Stickles to the center of the butterfly and the flowers.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - July Color Palette + Classic & Elegant
2) Card Mania - Pearls and/or Gems
3) Lexi's Creations - For a Friend
4) Polkadoodles - #29 Let It Fly
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes