Tuesday, July 9, 2013
The Cutest Mouse in France...
I love the WOJ images, and I just couldn't resist getting this french mouse... I colored the image with Promakers and placed it on top of a stamped postcard of kraft and a Spellbinders die cut Eiffel Tower, which I gave a metallic look by covering it with platinum embossing powder. I used Memory Box dies to make the clouds. I attached an Eiffel Tower metal charm to the twine.
I used bits and pieces of papers laying around for this card - it feels so great to get to use some of those scraps!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Digi Galore - Holidays
2) Cards For Men - Bingo (die cut+digi image+twine)
3) Kaboodle Doodles - #179 Anything French
4) Creative Card Crew - #40 The Great Outdoors
5) Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Animals
6) Joanna Sheen Challenge - Don`t Be Square
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes