Sunday, July 7, 2013
Girl with Paper Pieced Summer Dress
The doll is made with a stamp from Prima. I gave her a paper pieced dress, jacket and shoes using a DP from Maja Design and red paper.
The sentiment is from a TPC Studio stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment with brown embossing powder on kraft.
The background is stitched with red thread, and I added seam binding ribbon spayed with a turquoise mist- it turned out a really nice light blue color with shimmer. I've used a strawberry charm from Kort&Godt and some pearls.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - Cute and Fun
2) That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Ribbons and/or lace
3) Fab 'n' Funky - #178 Anything but square
4) Creative Craft Challenges - #13 A Stitch In Time
5) Crafty Bloggers Network - Metal
6) Card and Scrap - Bruk blonder eller bånd
7) Desert Island Crafters - Itinerary 6,7,8,10
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes