This image is a digi from Eureka stamps. I colored it with Promarkers in bold Christmas colors, using reds, greens, blues, gold and metallic gold.
I decorated the image with gold liquid pearls, using a Pearl Maker from Waco, and Xmas red Stickles.
For the background I've used gold mirri card. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and cut out a piece with a dies from the Sizzix rounded tags set. I used a freebie paper from Forever Friends to make the starry night sky.
For the panel with my sentiment I used a scrap of red paper with pearlescent shimmer, and I heat embossed the sentiment with glittery gold embossing powder. The stamp was part of a set that came free with a magazine.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #30 Sketch
2) Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
3) Stamp and Create - Christmas in July
4) Pattie's Creations - #72 Recipe (Pearls+Glitter+Sentiment)
5) Crafting for all Seasons - #57 Christmas in July
6) Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Use a Digi
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes