Di's Digistamps, colored with Promarkers. I've added glitter to the fur trimmings of the hat and coat, gold glitter glue to the star and snow paint to the ground. The image is mounted onto a Spellbinder die cut frame. The snowflakes are made with a punch and they're decorated with pink pearls from my stash. The striped candy cane paper is from Vibeke Spigseth, and I've used a DP with different Norwegian Christmas words. The stamped sentiment is made using a LOTV stamp. I've machine stitched with white thread around the edges.
This is for these challenges:
1) Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #71 Sketch
2) Creative Belli - #184 Candy
3) Papertake Weekly - Christmas Creatures
4) Stampin' For The Weekend - Use Some Red
5) Digi Haven – Merry Christmas
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes