here. I gave her an outfit of lavender and grey and lots of sparkle. I used mye Go Kreate dies and two halves of a doily to make the frame. The ground is covered with flower soft, pearls and flower ribbon from my stash. The DP with snowflakes came free with a magazine, the one with scripture is from Authentique. I punched two snowflakes and added pearls in their centres. The sentiment is made with a Penny Black banner stamp. I heat embossed with purple embossing powder. I machine stitched around the edges of the card.
I've got mixed feelings about the outcome of this card. Whenever I make a girly card I usually end up feeling it looks quite messy as I try and add more elements than what's typical for me. But I'm sure going to practise on those girly designs and use this image again!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Pile It On - #48 P is for... (Purple, Pearls, Punches)
2) Inky Impressions - #137 Winter/snow
3) Fab 'n' Funky - #196 Frost
4) Craft Your Passion - #192 Let it Snow
5) Crafty Bloggers Network - Girly
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes