I've used an image from our December sponsor over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Stitchy Bear. The image is called Bah Humbug and can be found here.
This week there's no twist - you can make whatever you want (as you always can), except for this time you'll get two entries into the prize draw for each entry!
The Santas have been colored with Promarkers. The snowy backgrounds have been made with white mist on dark blue paper. I tore some white paper to make the ground and machine stitched around the edges. I used red cardstock to make the tag bases and decorated them with twine. I made each tag slightly different, choosing a circle shaped stamp from LOTV, a punched snowflake and a LOTV tag stamp. These gift tags will be used for gifts for some of the men in my family.
My tags are also for these challenges:
1) Cuttin & Stampin Challenges - #50 Christmas Tag
2) Craft Your Passion - Christmas + Anything but a Card
3) Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas Colors
4) Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - #155 Whatever is urgent to make (tags)
5) Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Snow
6) Crafting with Dragonflies - #17 Christmas tag
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes