I did have some hick-ups coloring this penguin, so I ended up paper piecing him with a black DP with stripes. I added glossy accent to his eye.
I decided to make a gift bag for a change. I used a DP from Maja Design, grey with white snowflakes. I layered the DP onto panels of silver paper and used white thread and machine stitched around the edges. I added a bit of cheesecloth and seam binding ribbon for texture. I added a gem in the center of each snowflake of the image and also added two punched ones and a snowflake metal charm. Even the Christmas sentiment has the shape of a snowflake.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Top Tip Tuesday - #116 Snowflakes
2) Incy Wincy Designs - Let It Snow
3) Lexi's Creations - Snow
4) The Glory of Christmas Challenge - #20 Snow
5) Totally Papercrafts - #196 Anything Christmassy But A Card
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes