Inkspirational - I'd like to thank Marina and her team for giving me this possibility!
This fortnight we've got a photo inspiration challenge for you. I was inspired by all the white with touches of red and green, and I also used a bird. Instead of a cardinal I chose a robin from Pink Petticoat. I colored the robin using Promarkers.
I used 3 dies from the Spellbinder set "Nestabilities Timeless Rectangles". I also used a Sizzix embossing folder with spots, a little piece of DP from Authentique, a flower from Storyteller, twine from my stash, liquid pearls and a stamped LOTV tag.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Come and Get It Challenges - Christmas + Blog Hop
2) Songbird - #29 Die Another Day
3) ABC Challenge - A for Almost Christmas
4) Card and Scrap - Christmas
5) Crafty Catz - #210 Use 2 or more Dies
6) Winter Wonderland - Embossing
7) Make it Monday - #169 Anything Goes