It's bingo time over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday! I chose the vertical line in the middle to make my card.
My fun Santa image lives
over at Stitchy Bear - our sponsor for December. My image is called "Busted" and can be found here. Just look at Santa's face - I think his expression
says all we need to know about how he feels being attacked by the family
pet! Not easy being Santa...
I colored the image using Promarkers, paper pieced his bag with hessia patterned DP and mounted his head on foam for dimension.
wanted to make a scene depicting a living room, so I chose a DP from Echo Park to
make the wallpaper and a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to make the window. Behind the
window made of white paper and acetate I used a dark blue paper sprayed with white mist. I used 2 tag
stamps from LOTV, heat embossed using brown powder on kraft, attached them with a
bow of twine and a brad. This was a fun card to make. I might make variations of this design, just redecorating the living room and using different images.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge- Christmas + Blog Hop
2) Crafty Catz - #209 Santa Claus is Coming To Town
3) Lexi's Creations - Christmas
4) Through the Purple Haze - Christmas is coming
5) Hobbycutz - #27 Make a Scene
6) Deep Ocean Challenge - #66 Santa is Coming
7) Make it Monday - #169 Anything Goes