I have used a Martha Stewart punch to make the borders of the blue card, and I added a bit of pearly glimmer mist.
The teddy bear is colored in kraft paper and there's a bit of blue glitter blue on the ribbon around his neck.
The sentiment is stamped. The only embellishment is a blue ribbon bow and a star metal charm.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Less Is More - #68 a BABY or a CHILD
2) Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - #63 New Baby
3) Incy Wincy Designs - Kraft and 1 Other Colour
4) Charisma Cardz - Use metal charms
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes