I have used a sketch from "Crafting when we can" as inspiration for my design. I used stars instead of circles, otherwise I kept close to the sketch.
The Core'dinations paper has been sanded, the stars are cut out using dies, the ticket with sentiment is stamped. The cowboy is a digi from Digital Delights, and the cactus is printed from WordArt as I don't have any cactus stamps and I did want to add some color to my design.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Crafting When We Can - #17 Sketch time
2) Fab 'n' Funky - #119 celebrate maleness
3) Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - One for the Boys
4) Kaboodle Doodles - Add some Dimension
5) LEJ Designs - #1 Anything Goes