To make this card I enlarged a stamped image and cut it out to make my template.
I embossed the paper and drew a line of glitter glue along the edges. For the eyes I cut out two circles, added buttons and rhinestones.
It's not my greatest card, but I think the ghost ended up to be quite cute, and I think this card could be perfect for a little birthday boy.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Less Is More - #69 Not a Square
2) One Stop Craft - #184 For the Boys
3) Paper Crafting Journey - Anything for Kids
4) Just Keep on Creating - #2 Anything Goes
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes