Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Très chic Gift Bag
Free Vintage Digistamps. You can find some really awesome digis there!
I used Distress Ink color Old Paper to give the image and doily a faded look.
The swirls I stamped, then I added liquid pearls color Platinum.
I added black ribbons at the top and bottom of my card base. I made a bow on which I attached a little Eiffel Tower metal charm. I also added a metal flower and a handmade one with a brad.
The sentiment and the postage stamps are rub-ons.
I enter this gift bag into the following challenges:
1) Make it Monday - Anything Goes
2) Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
3) Come and Get It Challenges - Anything But a Card
4) Dream Valley Challenges - For a Special Lady
5) Paper Sundaes - Ribbon and Pearls
6) Delicious Doodles - BINGO (flowers+pearls+brads)
7) Polka Doodles – Shabby Chic / Vintage
8) Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
9) Paper Crafting Journey - Vintage
10) Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes