Saturday, May 26, 2012
Little Cowboy - Monochromatic
I have used watercolor pencils to color this sweet Stampavie image. I have added a birthday sentiment in Norwegian and I have also used a stamp to make the banner.
I have tons of buttons - I have hoarded them for as long as I can remember - so I have added a few of those too.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Paper Crafting Journey - #10 Anything for Kids
2) Sassy Studio Designs - #126 Hats off to you
3) S J Papercrafts - All about the boy plus use something old from your stash (buttons)
4) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - For the Boys
5) Allsorts challenge blog - #156 Happy Birthday to Someone Special
6) Fairy tale challengeblog - #41 Boys+Men
7) Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything goes
8) Poodles Parlour - Monochromatic
9) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #80 Anything goes
10) Stampin With The Dragon - Birthdays & Boys