I must admit I'm a bit out of my comfort zone when making girlie cards - and all in pink too!!!
But I discovered this beautiful sketch and thought it would be a perfect starting point for the beautiful La La Land stamp I received as a gift from Kasey.
I have distressed the edges of the oval panels with Milled lavender colored ink. And I have also used lace and flowers.
I participate in these challenges with this card:
1) Sketch Saturday - SKETCH* #209
2) Send a Smile for Kids - Anything goes for kids
3) Delightful Challenges - 5 or more flowers
4) Truly Scrumptious - #81 Pretty in Pink
5) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #194 Laces & Shapes
6) Sweet Stamps - #66 Anything Goes
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes