The sun is shining outside and I think we're going to a have a fantastic spring day here in Oslo. That didn't stop the urge to make a Christmas card :)
I think this Northstar stamp is my favorite Christmas stamp! That cute little boy in his pyjamas, hanging up his stocking in anticipation of a visit from Santa!
My choice of colors comes from the inspirational photo at Winter Wonderland - that image is such a great one!
I have used purple spotted paper and the paper with sentiment I have printed. I have used some glittery stickers on each side of the card, a sticker star and I have tied a a bow with silvery pearls. I added glitter glue around the ovals - these are cut out using dies.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration
2) Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - Christmas Carol (Twas the night before Christmas)
3) Christmas Crafting - Twas the night before Christmas
4) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Glittery
5) Craft Us Crazy - Favourite stamp company and/or found inspiration