Friday, January 11, 2013
Birthday Card with Spots and Squares
I've colored the image with red, blue and grey Promarkers. I added shadows with blue and black distress inks.
I've used a KaiserCraft clear stamp to make the banner - I stamped directly on some left over DPs in blue/aqua colors.
The chevron border is made with a Memroy Box die, and the sentiment is stamped and heat embossed with black powder. I also heat embossed with silver around the border of the image.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Charisma Cardz - #53 Birthday Cards
2) Wags 'n Whiskers - #95 Celebrations
3) Crafty Creations - #204 Something New (image)
4) Crafty Sentiments - Sparkle & Shine/Glitter
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes