I've used a much neglected Spellbinder die to make the frame for the image. The image is a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. It's called "Bunches" and is new to me. I colored the image mainly with purple, blue and green Promarkers.
The purple paper with spots came free with a magazine. I've had the corner chipboard for ages and the metal flower charm was part of a candy I won. I've also used some cream colored leaves and brown pearls.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Sketch Saturday - #240 Sketch
2) Mo's Digital Pencil - #167 Anything Goes with a Mo!
3) Card and Scrap - #46 Brug metalpynt
4) My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - Gettin Girly
5) Crafty Calendar - What's new? (Image)
6) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Something new (Image)
7) Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
8) Jellypark Challenges - Old and New (Old die+chipboard, new image)
9) Totally Papercrafts – Something New (Image)
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes