For this card I've used kraft paper, a DP from Graphic45's "Little Darlings Collection" and a doily.
I've had these Magnolia sweets stamps for quite some time, but I haven't gotten around to using them. I stamped quite a few sweets, cut them out and colored them in different pastel colors. I added stardust stickles, glitter and glossy accents to them, but I'm not sure if it can be seen on the photos - I find it so hard to take photos that show sparkly elements.
The image is made with a stamp that came free with a magazine I bought last year. The birthday sentiment is a rub-on.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Fussy and Fancy - Furry Friends
2) Robyn`s Fetish - #140 Use a Doily
3) Stamptacular Sunday - Doilies Galore
4) Party Time Tuesdays - #101 Celebrate
5) ABC Challenges - Shiny and Sparkly
6) Whoopsi Daisy - Celebration
7) Through the Craftroom Door - #51 Anything Goes
8) Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog - #152 Anything Goes
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes