I've used 2 different DPs - one with a fabric print and one with animal print. The one with animal print was one of the first DPs I bought, and for some reason I've never used it - at first because I liked it so much and wanted to hang on to it, then is disappeared in the bottom of my pile of papers...
I love cream and brown colors, and I think they would work well with this sassy cowgirl from Kenny K. I've colored her using Promarkers - I have now a "I love to color with Promarkers phase", but I won't forget my beloved watercolor pencils ...
I tried the layout with some different die cut shapes too behind the image, but decided against it and kept the design clean. A bit of suede and metal, a ticket with sentiment, and voilà!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Feeling Sketchy - Sketch #42
2) Digi Haven - Grand Reopening
3) LEJ Designs - #36 Use Metal
4) Craft your passion challenges - #145 Gone Country
5) Emergency Crafters - New Years Resolution
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes