I've used a freebie I found on a website (sorry, can't remember which one, if someone knows, please let me know so I can update this post and my digi library). The image is colored with Promarkers and is attached to a circle of kraft paper.
I've used 2 DPs from Panduro for the background. I tore the paper with scripture and attached a string of silver pearls to it. I also used 3 pink pearls and a silver peel off stickers for the sentiment for sparkle.
The design is inspired by the The Sweet Stop sketch.
This card is for these challenges:
1) The Sweet Stop - SSS192 Sketch
2) Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - Something New (the silver pearls, a digi I've never used before)
3) Link Up For Pink - #8 Dash of Pink
4) 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - #125 Anything Goes
5) Oozak - Anything goes plus pink and bling
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes