I kept the design clean, with a pink, white and kraft color scheme.
I just got this Mo digi - I think this sweet baby has the cutest face! I colored the image using ProMarkers.
I placed the image on a kraft panel and die cut a swirl, using a Memory Box die, and decorated it with pink pearls.
The sentiment, in pink writing, is a cut out from a DP.
The striped DP and ribbon is from a crafting set from Ikea that I received as an advent calendar gift in December.
This card is for these challenges
1) Alota Rubber Stamps - New Born
2) By the Cute & Girly - Cute and girly
3) Digi Galore - Something New (image, paper and ribbon)
4) Really Reasonable Ribbon - My new toys and ribbon (image, paper and ribbon)
5) Unique Crafters Challenge - New Beginnings
6) Crafty Sentiments - New
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes