For the the set of cup and saucer I've used a Marianne Craftables die. The tag is made with a Go Kreate die. The decorative corners are made using a Spellbinders die, and I added a pearl to each die cut. I used a doily as a table cloth to avoid the cup and saucer hanging in midair. I also added a metal spoon, a treat I got myself last weekend! I added a piece of twine to the tag.
The DPs are from Maja Design. I used a Storyteller stamp with a sentiment written in Norwegian, meaning "May your day be filled with smiles and laughter". I like the sentiment because it can be used for any occasion, like birthdays, or for a "just to say hi" type of card. I used white embossing powder for the sentiment.
I've got mixed feelings about this card, but I'm really proud I managed to finish it considering the struggle I had making it. So I'll enter this card into these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #10 Shades of Green
2) Card Makin' Mamas - Green
3) Creative Corner - Go Green
4) Simply Create Too - St Patricks day or use mostly green
5) Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts
6) Shelly's Images - Roll 'em (6 Embossing+ 2 Twine + 1 Die)
7) Southern Girls - #64 Tag
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes