Come and Get it Challenges and felt the inspiration coming back to me.
The background paper with spots came free with a magazine. The panels with script are made with washi tape, and for the blue and white striped one I've used a scrap of a Graphic45 DP. All squares have been mounted to kraft paper.
I die cut two stars from another scrap of Graphic45 DP, with a pattern of music notes. I added a brown button with twine to each star.
I've used KaiserCraft stamps for the rocking horse and boy silhouette and a Viva Decor stamp for the crown. The sentiment is also stamped, and the great thing about it is that "Gratulerer" in Norwegian means both "Happy Birthday" and "Congratulations", so this card can be given to a young birthday boy or to a newborn baby. All images have been heat embossed using brown embossing powder. I added a bronze metal clock charm to the last square. I don't remember where the scalloped border's from, but the heart is die cut with a Spellbinders die and I added a blue bow to it.
All edges are inked using walnut and old paper distress inks. No stitching this time!
This card is for these challenges:
1) Come and Get it Challenges - Sketch
2) Southern Girls - Make like a Zebra
3) 2 Sisters - #138 Anything Goes
4) Sweet Stampin - Look at the Scallops
5) Shelly's Images - Use Scallops
6) Inky Impressions - #104 For a child
7) Desert Island Crafters - Itinerary 4+7+10
8) 4 Crafty Chicks - #136 Charms (2nd entry)
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes