I started my card by choosing the paper for her dress, then I planned the design and what other papers and colors to use.
It's been a while since I made a circle shaped card, and I do like circle shaped cards - I don't know why I don't make them more often. I chose the size of the circle die with care as I wanted the die cut square (made with a Spellbinders die) to go over the edge of the card base.
I chose to mount the girl on foam to a glitter paper die cut clock (made with a Marianne Designs die).
For the background I've used a cream colored paper with golden spots from Panduro.
For embellishments I've used some punched butterflies and a flower.
This card is for these challenges:
1) QKR Stampede - #36 Favorite Things (digi and paper piecing)
2) Stampin' for the Weekend - Die cuts and/or punches
3) Party Time Tuesdays - #117 Tic Tac Toe (Glitter+Flower+Die Cuts)
4) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #124 Anything Goes
5) Marianne's Design Divas - Going Girly
6) Love to Scrap - Die Cuts and/or Punches
7) Whoopsi Daisy - Use Circles (2nd entry)
8) Card and Scrap - Use dies
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes