Two pink cards in a row! For this one I've used an image from A Day for Daisies. This woman with birds is one of my favorite images. I colored it with Promarkers, then added Old Paper Distress ink on top. For the pearls in her hair I used glossy accent.
The pink background is embossed with a cherry blossom embossing folder, and the border of kraft with a folder with script. The pink paper with spots came free with a magazine.
I've used quite a few dies too. The corners, decorative leaves and scalloped circle are made with Spellbinder dies, the birds with a Memory Box die and the tag with a Go Kreate die. I've also used some flowers, pearls, jute and pink ribbon as well as 2 punched butterflies.
The sentiment says "Thank You" in Norwegian and is heat embossed with white embossing powder.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #15 Photo (2nd entry)
2) Eclectic Ellapu - Put a Tag on it
3) Great Impressions - Pastel Colours and/or Polka Dots
4) Sentimental Sundays - Tag you are It
5) The Squirrel & the Fox - Inspired by a Song/Movie (Movie "The Birds")
6) Allsorts - #202 Letter of Your Name (Pink and Pearls)
7) ABC Challenges - 1-2-3 (1 image+2 punched butterflies+3 die cut birds)
8) Digi Makeover Challenge - Girly
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes