Saturday, April 20, 2013
CASE & Vintage Christmas
I've only made one Christmas card so far this year, so to avoid being too far behind when the season's here I thought I'd make a Christmas card for the Inkspirational CASE challenge.
I took inspiration from the CASE layout and several challenges to make up my card, using a vintage image, a snowflake embossing folder, kraft and two die cut pine branches. The branches have been covered with glitter and decorated with a red brad, pearls and bling. I added a rub-on to the image, saying "Christmas Greetings" in Norwegian.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #16 CASE
2) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #12 Celebrating Snow
3) Crimbo Crackers - #39 Vintage
4) Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Kraft
5) Crafting for all Seasons - #50 No Stamps Allowed
6) LEJ Designs - #49 Emboss It
7) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Clean & Simple
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes