This cards's taken me so long to make, I've been moving all bits and pieces around for hours! Always when I make pink cards I've got mixed feelings about the result. I guess we all experience that, especially when stepping out of our comfort zones...
I've used silver and brown colors in addition to all the pink. The flower patterned paper came free with a magazine. I used an embossing folder for the half circle. The flowers are stamped, I heat embossed them using holographic embossing powder, fussy cut them and added a pink pearl to each center. I wanted to use my silver glitter paper for my punched butterflies but couldn't find it, so I added the holographic embossing powder to scraps of silver and white paper instead - I think it works just as fine as with the real thing. I've used MB dies for the clouds, I added a rub on with a birthday sentiment to the largest one.
I used cork paper for the Marianne Creatables fence. Teddy Bea has been colored with Promarkers, and she's got a touch of glitter glue on her wings. I fussy cut her as well. I've machine stitched with glitter thread around the edges of the top layer.
1) Inkspirational - #15 Photo
2) Card Crafter's Circle - Die Cuts and/or Dry Embossing
3) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Wings
4) Pattie's Creations - Make It Sparkle
5) Creative Moments - #14 Things with Wings
6) Flutterby Wednesdays - #235 Open
7) Whimsy Inspiration - #58 Pretty In Pink
8) Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #193 Cut Out Your Images
9) Stamp and Create - Use at least 1 Die Cut
10) Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Stitching - Real or faux