The yellow and pink DPs came free with a magazine, the other papers are from my stash. I used a Spellbinder die for the sentiment, added 4 pink pearls to it, and the fishtail banner is hand cut. The ribbon was part of a candy I won. I added a key metal charm to it as well as two punched butterflies. The edges are machine stitched with a glitter thread - it changes colors in different lights so maybe it's more fair to say it's "holographic". Anyway, I found it in one of my mother's drawers - apparently it was something she purchased back in the 80s. Once it's all used up I hope to find something similar.
Hope you've all had a nice Easter and/or weekend. I spent 4 lovely days in the Czech capital, Prague, a wonderful city with lots of history and the most beautiful buildings! Good to back though as I've missed crafting and all that comes with it.
My card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #14 Colors (Pink, Banana and Slate)
2) Happy Campers Craft Collective - #14 Flower Power
3) 4 Crafty Chicks - #136 Charms
4) Crafting for all Seasons - #49 Floral Delight
5) Cupcake Craftroom - Summer blooms
6) Party Time Tuesdays - PTT #114 Ribbons & Blooms
7) Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything goes with stitching
8) The Crazy Challenge - Add a Charm
9) Quirky Crafts - Bingo (Ribbon+Embossing+Die cut)
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes