I used my Go Kreate dies to make the card base and frame. The background DP is from Bo Bunny. The frame is made of white paper which I covered with shabby blue Fran-tage. The birthday greeting in Norwegian is made using a NorthStar stamp. I heat embossed it using white embossing powder.
This little ballerina is called Abi and lives over at All Dressed Up Stamps. I colored her with Promarkers, added lots of blue glitter glue to her dress and the ribbon in her hair. I also added a pearl. The bow is made with blue seam binding ribbon and I attached a single flower to it.
1) Sentimental Sundays - #178 Happy Birthday - Monochromatic
2) Songbird - #27 Dancing Queen
3) Sweet Stamps - #141 Frames
4) Love to Scrap -Shades of Blue
5) The Crazy Challenge - B is for...(Blue, Ballerina, Birthday, Bow)
6) Through the Purple Haze - For the Girls
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes