I've used a pine tree stamp from Magnolia. I've used this image before as background, but I actually find this little tree so sweet standing alone in the wintery landscape. I colored the tree and sky with Promarkers.
I added snowflake shaped sequins. They shift color depending on the light, and together with the glitter glue that I've used for the snow on the image the card has quite a nice shimmer that a photo can't capture.
The tag shaped sentiments are made with stamps from LOTV, and I attached them with a bow of blue seam binding ribbon and twine.
I'd like to participate in these challenges with my card:
1) ABC Christmas Challenge - Transparent
2) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #148 Anything but square
3) Bearly Mine Challenges - #107 Ribbon/String/Twine
4) Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #219 Snow Is Falling
5) Created With Love Challenges - Any Holiday
6) Pattie's Creations - #77 Ribbon
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes