Tuesday, October 1, 2013
CAS for a Birthday Woman
I really liked the autumn feel of this photo, and I took inspiration from the colors for my card.
I've had Stamping Bella stamps on my wishlist for some time now, and when I spotted this one I just had to have it. Such a great image for a birthday card or any kind of occasion card for a female friend. I think I'm going to make quite a few cards using this image, and for my first one I went CAS with a birthday theme. Image colored with Promarkers using autumn colors, glossy accent added to the glass and bottle. I fussy cut the image and the glass and bottle is mounted on foam
The sentiment is stamped with black ink, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is from a stamp set from Kaisercraft. I drew some doodled lines with a black pen around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - Photo Inspiration+Any Style Goes
2) Come and Get It Challenges - Fall Color Theme
3) The Squirrel & the Fox - #53 Happy Birthday.
4) Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes with optional "toppings"
5) Crafty Sentiments - Favorite Technique or Color (Fussy cutting)
6) Anything Goes Challenge - #101 Out With The Girls
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes