The card base is made with a Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die.
The image is made with a stamp from Stamping Bella.
The bride's dress is paper pieced, as I wanted to give it a textured look by using an embossing folder. I added glitter glue in the embossed creases for a little touch of sparkle.
The groom's suit is colored with a black and gray Promarker - and I used the blender quite extensively.
I fussy cut the image and attached it to the card base onto which I added Frantage.
I chose to go with a red - the color of love - die cut sentiment in Norwegian.
This card is for these challenges:
1) My Time to Craft - #239 Congratulations
2) Creatalicious Challenges - Wedding Day
3) ABC Challenge - X for Xtra Special
4) Top Tip Tuesday - #112 Black & White with a splash of colour
5) Inkspirational - Anthing Goes
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes