Red and green are traditional Christmas colors, but apart from my choice of colors I don't feel that there's anything traditional about this Christmas card! That might be the reason as to why I feel this card has more of a male feel to it. I kept the design clean, only adding red pearls and a doodled black line.
The image, from From The Heart Digital Stamps, is so fun to color with Promarkers, and I chose to fussy cut it. The green DPs with spots aren't Christmas DPs. I usually feel that green is a difficult color for me to work with, but the frog image kind of inspired me to give it a go, so I had to choose from my very small collection of green papers. I used a stamp that came free with a magazine to make the sentiment.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Christmas Challenges With Sketches - Sketch
2) Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #218 Lots of Legs
3) Try It On Tuesday - Going Dotty
4) Ooh La La Creations - F is for... (Frog)
5) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - # Circles
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes